Technical Pre-Sales Engineer (USA)
FileCloud is looking for a passionate Technical Pre-Sales Engineer (USA) who has worked with multiple technology companies and has a minimum of 6 years’ experience which comprises of both the designing and architecting of IT solutions as well as the selling of complex IT solutions to large enterprises.
About the Product & Company
FileCloud is the fastest-growing Enterprise File Share and Sync (EFSS) solution in the industry, with over one million users worldwide. Our products are used by many global 2000 and Fortune 500 companies and world-leading public sector organizations. FileCloud recently closed a $30 million Series A investment led by Savant Growth to address the growing demand for enterprise security, compliance, and workflow automation. We are currently expanding our team as we grow and improve FileCloud.
Must have skills for the role:
- Ability to understand prospects/customers business objectives and priorities by acting as a trusted advisor to help shape their use case and propose the best solution architecture.
- Work closely with sales team to qualify opportunities and prospects then collaborate on the sales strategy and determine the technical presales engagement needed.
- Participate in post-sales calls/activities with large customers ensuring continuity and success in the customer’s subsequent adoption, usage, and future expansion.
- Minimum of 3+ years of technical experience within multiple technology companies selling into enterprise accounts.
- Cloud experience with one of these cloud providers: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Knowledge about web protocols and security.
- Passion for technology so they can act as evangelists for the products in discussions with potential customers and partners, to direct opinions and inspire action.
- Minimum of 3+ years of designing and architecting highly available/redundant IT solutions for enterprise accounts.
- Strong experience in Linux administration and troubleshooting, preferably with distros like Ubuntu and RedHat.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and solve problems both independently and within cross-functional teams.
Desirable skills for the role:
- Experience in Windows administration and troubleshooting especially with Active directory and NTFS permissions.
- Familiarity with filesharing solutions.
- US Federal security clearance and experience would be a very big plus!
Our ideal candidate for this role:
Will have worked for multiple different vendors in a technical pre-sales capacity over the course of 6+ years, selling complex IT solutions into large enterprises. This person will have an abundance of Windows or Linux experience with a background in IT solutions design.
The candidate should have in-depth knowledge of all steps of the pre-sales process and work closely with the sales team, helping prospects to define their business use case with the FileCloud solution.
What we offer:
- Be part of a team of passionate, committed individuals dedicated to building a world-class product.
- Dedicated time for training and education opportunities.
- A mentorship model wherein your mentor and team support your development.
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus.
- Fully remote working whilst offering flexible hours that fall outside of the companywide core hours of 9am -12pm (US Central time zone).
- 20 days of paid time off which increases by a further 5 days after 5 years of service (in addition to 10 public holidays in your country).
- Paid day off on your birthday or on an alternative day if your birthday falls outside a normal working day.
- Paid day off to volunteer with the charity of your choice.
- Paid monthly internet cost and lunch stipend provided.
- Reimbursement of all hardware costs associated with the role.