FileCloud is looking for a Frontend Engineer. This role is fully remote and will require working remotely with other team members.
About the Product & Company
FileCloud is the fastest-growing Enterprise File Share and Sync (EFSS) solution in the industry, with over one million users worldwide. Our products are used by many global 2000 and Fortune 500 companies and world-leading public sector organizations. FileCloud recently closed a $30 million Series A investment led by Savant Growth to address the growing demand for enterprise security, compliance, and workflow automation. We are currently expanding our team as we grow and improve FileCloud.
- Create elegant user interface with efficient , maintainable and scalable code
- Solve complex architectural challenges when implementing new features
- Come up with ideas for making user experience better, knowledge on design tools like Figma will be a plus
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed
- Share your knowledge and experience with other engineers, help with code reviews
- Experience with Cypress UI testing is preferable
- 4+ years of experience of Object-oriented programming and modern JS framework's component design patterns
- Strong knowledge of modern JS frameworks, Proficiency with VueJS an asset
- Implement responsive web design principles to ensure that web application renders well across multiple devices
- Proficient in spoken and written English with good communication skills
- Be part of a team of passionate, committed individuals dedicated to building a world-class product.
- Dedicated time for training and education opportunities.
- A mentorship model wherein your mentor and team support your development.
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus.
- Fully remote working whilst offering flexible hours that fall outside of the companywide core hours of 9am -12pm (US Central time zone).
- 20 days of paid time off which increases by a further 5 days after 5 years of service (in addition to 10 public holidays in your country).
- Paid day off on your birthday or on an alternative day if your birthday falls outside a normal working day.
- Paid day off to volunteer with the charity of your choice.
- Paid monthly internet cost and lunch stipend provided.
- Reimbursement of all hardware costs associated with the role.