Marketing Stack Developer
FileCloud is looking for an intellectually curious and driven stack developer to manage, develop and support FileCloud’s customer centric business applications, including Customer portal, Helpdesk, WordPress, Salesforce, Mailchimp, Calendly, Klipfolio and Olark chat. The Marketing Stack Developer role is crucial in automating and optimizing FileCloud’s sales and marketing processes, by ensuring that the company’s critical business tools, web and digital assets are properly integrated with FileCloud’s CRM and marketing automation tools.
Our ideal candidate is a disciplined and resourceful individual, who is equally comfortable collaborating with other developers as well as with marketing and sales. The Marketing Stack Developer is reporting to Marketing and this role is instrumental in creating the foundation of everything Marketing Operations and MarCom Technical Integrations.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position for a mid-level or senior developer.
- Integrate crucial marketing applications with sales platforms, such as Salesforce
- Integrate with databases (SQL, MongoDB), cloud services, and third-party applications
- Code and execute a diverse range of web properties
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and developers from other departments to streamline business operations
- 4+ years of web developer experience
- 1-2 years of experience working with and integrating CRM and marketing automation platforms, such as Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot etc.
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Web technologies including HTTP protocol, JSON, and REST
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases like SQL and MongoDB
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Knowledge of REST APIs and systems integration
- Be part of a team of passionate, committed individuals dedicated to building a world-class product.
- Dedicated time for training and education opportunities.
- A mentorship model wherein your mentor and team support your development.
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus.
- Fully remote working whilst offering flexible hours that fall outside of the companywide core hours of 9am -12pm (US Central time zone).
- 20 days of paid time off which increases by a further 5 days after 5 years of service (in addition to 10 public holidays in your country).
- Paid day off on your birthday or on an alternative day if your birthday falls outside a normal working day.
- Paid day off to volunteer with the charity of your choice.
- Paid monthly internet cost and lunch stipend provided.
- Reimbursement of all hardware costs associated with the role.